We are a young, fast pace startup born in Barcelona. Our team consists of experienced professionals from the software industry that share a common dream: to enable anyone to become a creator of digital experiences.
We created Bravo Studio- an app-building platform that allows non-coders to build, publish and maintain native mobile apps with complete design flexibility, and connect it to any backend of their choice via REST APIs.
As a team, we fully focus on the user and strive for excellence without compromising our users’ experience. Our team values collaboration and building candid relationships through open communication.
About the role
We’re looking for a Junior Technical Support Specialist to help our users build and deliver beautiful and high-performing apps, as well as contribute to ensuring the quality of our product through testing and bug reporting.
- Location: Barcelona or Europe remote
- Preferred time zones: CET
- Type: 40 hours per week
As a Junior Technical Support Specialist, you’ll …
- Troubleshoot issues, file bugs, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent user experience.
- Collect user feedback to make our product better for everyone.
- Continuously test the features we offer in Bravo Studio to build mobile apps, to make sure we deliver the best possible experience to our users.
- Actively build and test app cases, and discover new platforms and tools to connect Bravo with.
- Help users via email and forums, using tools including but not limited to Trengo, Circle and Notion.
- Advocate for our users, and work closely with the Product and Customer Success teams to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
You’ll thrive as a Junior Technical Support Specialist if you:
- Have previous experience and knowledge using REST APIs.
- Know how to use API debugging tools such as Postman.
- Know how to use digital product design tools such as Figma or Adobe XD.
- Exhibit analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting.
- Programming experience is not required, however, an understanding of web and mobile technologies is highly desirable.
- Basic backend development knowledge is highly desirable
- You’ll be communicating a lot with both Bravo users and the rest of our team. Therefore, we expect you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), and the ability to explain technical concepts in a simple way.
- Ability to learn how to use new digital tools quickly.
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- Previous experience in a technical support role for a SaaS product is a plus.
- Having used Bravo Studio before is a big plus!
Why should you join us:
- Full-time position.
- Premium private health insurance (for Spain based employees)
- Remote work with the option of working from our Barcelona office.
- Budget for remote work equipment purchase.
- Regular team activities.
- You will be surrounded by colleagues who are curious and constantly want to improve, and who will help you to learn and grow as a professional.
- A chance to be part of a startup that aims to change the industry on how digital experiences are created.
Do you want your application to stand out?:
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and application letter explaining shortly why you are a great match for this position.