We are a young, fast pace startup born in Barcelona. Our team consists of experienced professionals from the software industry that share a common dream: to enable anyone to become a creator of digital experiences.
We created Bravo Studio- a mobile app prototyping and development platform that allows non-coders to build, test, publish and maintain native mobile apps with complete design flexibility, using any backend of their choice via REST APIs.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Specialist to help our users build and deliver beautiful and high-performing apps, as well as contribute to ensuring the quality of our product through testing and bug reporting.
As a Senior Customer Success Specialist, you will be on the front lines ensuring users get the most out of the Bravo platform. Engaging with our users requires critical thinking, an investigative mindset and impeccable communication skills. We’re looking for a team player who both technical and design inclined, eager to learn about prototyping and no-code tools, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Location: Remote: Barcelona or Europe
- Preferred time zones: CET
- Type: 40 hours per week
As a Senior Customer Success Specialist, you’ll …
- Provide exceptional technical support for new and experienced Bravo users
- Work with our design and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Escalate technical issues with the appropriate team for investigation
- Troubleshoot issues, file bugs, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent user experience.
- Collect user feedback to make our product better for everyone.
- Continuously test the features we offer in Bravo Studio to build mobile apps, to make sure we deliver the best possible experience to our users.
- Actively build and test app cases, and discover new platforms and tools to connect Bravo with.
- Help users via email and forums, using tools including but not limited to LiveAgent, Circle and Notion.
- Advocate for our users, and work closely with the Product and Customer Success teams to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
- Deliver onsite and webinar-based training to new users on Bravo, along with support in Figma and various backends such as Xano and Airtable.
- You will be able to build your own Customer Success team as the company grows
You’ll thrive as a Senior Customer Success Specialist if you:
- Have extensive experience in a customer support or sales support role for a technical SaaS product
- Have previous experience and knowledge using REST APIs.
- Know how to use digital product design tools such as Figma.
- Exhibit analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting.
- We expect you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), and the ability to explain technical concepts in a simple way.
- Ability to learn how to use new digital tools quickly.
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
You will get some bonus points if:
- Know how to use API debugging tools such as Postman.
- Programming experience is not required, however, an understanding of web and mobile technologies is highly desirable.
- Basic backend development knowledge is highly desirable
- Having used Bravo Studio before is a big plus!
Why should you join us:
- Full-time position.
- Flexible working hours
- Premium private health insurance (for Spain based employees)
- Remote work with the option of working from our Barcelona office.
- Budget for remote work equipment purchase.
- Budget for professional development
- Monthly team lunch with your teammates
- You will be surrounded by colleagues who are curious and constantly want to improve, and who will help you to learn and grow as a professional.
- A chance to build a Customer Success team as company grows
- A chance to be part of a startup that aims to change the industry on how digital experiences are created.
Do you want your application to stand out?
Send to email@example.com your CV and application letter explaining shortly why you are a great match for this position.