We are a young, fast pace startup born in sunny Barcelona. Our team consists of experienced professionals from the software industry that share a common dream: enable anyone to become a creator of digital experiences.
We created Bravo - a platform that allows designers to own the entire digital product creation workflow - from idea to publishing native apps, without any code. It enables our users to leverage APIs, connect tools, and deliver a vision with a focus on design and functionality.
As a team, we fully focus on the user and strive for excellence without compromising our users’ experience. In the team, we value collaboration and building candid relationships through open communication.
We’re looking for a Support Intern to help empower our customers to do their best work and make Bravo Studio the best product possible. This role is available through an agreement with a university / other educational institution.
- Location: Barcelona or Europe remote
- Preferred time zones: CET
- Type: 40 hours per week, Full Time
As a Support Intern you will:
- Provide consistently high-quality user experiences for all Bravo Studio users through their app-building journey, which includes using Bravo Studio, Figma, Airtable, other no-code services (such as Zapier, Integromat, Typeform, etc.) and tools/platforms with available APIs to connect to Bravo.
- Help users via email and forum using tools including but not limited to Trengo, Spectrum...
- Troubleshoot issues, file bugs, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent user experience
- Actively testing use cases to ensure the quality of the platform and discover new possible use cases.
- Continuously build up and improve our Help Center with new documentations and tutorials
- Advocate for our users and work closely with the Product team to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
Required experience and skillset:
You’ll thrive as a Support Intern if you:
- Understanding of HTTP APIs
- Exhibits analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates
- Communicates clearly with the team. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- Advocate for others – including users and colleagues
Required interpersonal skills:
- You are a team player who values open communication among team members
- You are flexible to adapt to evolving/changing requirements
- Great at written, and verbal communication
- You like to take initiative
- You have a curious mind
Why should you join us:
- Full-time position
- Remote work with option for working from the office in Barcelona
- Budget for remote work equipment purchase
- Regular team activities
- You will be surrounded by colleagues who are curious and constantly want to improve, and who will help you to learn and grow as a professional
- A chance to jump early onto a fast-pace train which will change the industry on how digital experiences are created
How to apply:
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and application letter explaining shortly why you are a great match for this position.