Barcelona, Spain / Remote
We are a young, fast pace startup born in sunny Barcelona. Our team consists of experienced professionals from the software industry that share a common dream: to enable anyone to become a creator of digital experiences.
We created Bravo Studio- an app building platform that allows non-coders to build and publish native mobile apps with complete design flexibility.
As a team, we fully focus on the user and strive for excellence without compromising our users’ experience. In the team, we value collaboration and building candid relationships through open communication.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to help to create our technology and work on challenging problems while constantly improving the usability of our product.
- Location: Barcelona or Europe remote
- Preferred time zones: CET
- Type: 40 hours per week, Full Time
We’re looking for a team player who is both technical and design/UI/UX inclined with strong attention to detail. You should be comfortable working in a startup environment and flexible to adapt to evolving and changing requirements.
As a Frontend Developer you will:
- Work with our design and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Be proactive and try to find and solve underlying issues rather than just solving the symptoms
- Implement pixel-perfect designs and UX flows from Figma designs
- Have opportunities to work in other areas. As a startup, we encourage the team to broaden their experiences by helping out in other areas if needed.
Required experience and skillset:
- Passion for frontend development and solid CSS knowledge
- Experienced with React and Component-Based Design
- Experience in taking product/design ideas and making them into working applications
- Experienced in automated testing, performance, cross-browser compatibility, and clean code
- Have a willingness to learn clojure if not experienced in it
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Very good eye for design/UI/UX, strong attention to details
Required interpersonal skills:
- You are a team player who values open communication among team members
- You are flexible to adapt to evolving/changing requirements
- Great at written, and verbal communication
- You like to take initiative
- You have a curious mind
And for some added bonus points:
- Experience working in small teams or startups
- Previous experience building big and responsive UI web editors
- Experienced with agile and continuous delivery concepts
- Typescript and DevOps knowledge
- Willing to work on mobile or typescript based backend development
- Experience working in remote environments
- Experience using Figma (or other similar design tools)
Why should you join us:
- Full-time position on a permanent contract
- Private health insurance - one of the best ones on the market (if you live in Spain)
- Team activities
- You will be surrounded by colleagues who are curious and constantly want to improve, and who will help you to learn and grow as a professional
- A chance to jump early onto a fast-pace train which will change the industry on how digital experiences are created
- Salary 40-60k with the possibility of stock options for the right person
How to apply:
Send to email@example.com
your CV and application letter explaining shortly why you are a great match for this position.