Customer Success Specialist
We are a young, fast pace startup born in sunny Barcelona. Our team consists of experienced players from the Software industry that share a common dream: enable anyone to become a creator of digital experiences. We created Bravo - a platform that allows designers to own the entire digital product creation workflow - from idea to ready-to-publish native apps, without any code. It enables to leverage APIs, connect tools and deliver a vision without compromising on design or functionality. As a team, we fully focus on the user and strive for excellence without compromising our users’ experience. In the team, we value collaboration and building candid relationships through open communication.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be on the front lines ensuring users get the most out of Bravo platform. Engaging with our users requires critical thinking, an investigative mindset, and impeccable communication skills. We’re looking for a team player who is both technical and design inclined, eager to learn about no-code tools and comfortable working in a startup environment.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will:
- Provide exceptional technical support for new and experienced Bravo users (via email and chat)
- Be proactive and try to find and solve underlying issues rather than just solving the symptoms
- Work with our design and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Escalate technical issues with the appropriate team for investigation
- Write clear and concise bug reports for our product team to triage
- Turn customer feedback into actionable recommendations for our product team
- Collaborate with the marketing department to reinforce communications with users when bugs are resolved and feature requests are implemented
- Craft detailed, easy-to-understand support content (e.g. saved replies, drafts for new help center articles, internal documentation, etc).
- Deliver onsite and webinar-based training to new users on Bravo, along with support in Figma.
Required experience and skillset:
- Have 1-3 year experience in a customer support or sales support role for a technical SaaS product
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience with support and project tracking tools like Zendesk, Jira, Notion
- Has experience tracking bugs and working closely with other departments (design, development, product)
- Has superb communication skills (written and verbal) and a natural willingness to help people.
- Is driven by constantly meeting user needs
- You’re comfortable presenting to groups of people
And for some added bonus points:
- Working knowledge of the app design and development industry and its principles, best practices, and core concerns
- A fundamental understanding of APIs
- Experience using Figma (or other similar design tools)
Why should you join us:
- Full-time position on a permanent contract
- Private health insurance - one of the best ones on the market
- Option for partly remote work
- Team activities
- Free coffee & tea
- You will be surrounded by the experts in the industry that will help you to learn and grow as a professional
- A chance to jump early onto a fast-pace train which will change the industry on how digital experiences are created
How do we store your data
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
your CV and application letter explaining shortly why you are a great match for this position.